Friday, April 25, 2008

Happy birthday Ajay...

A few weeks ago... we were having a kenduri... for the new apartment. We invited the whole family... Below are some of the pictures...

My father and my eldest brother....


Cari makan. I cook none as I was earl stage of pregnancy and could not cook much. Mengada also lah.


Here are my nephews and nieces... and also my children. They just do not know how to sit quietly. Especiall there wasn't any furniture in the apartment yet... They ha fun running around. We manage to rent this place out....Alhamdullillah....
My dad and my daddy in-law with my mum-in-law.

The kids...again...All sorts of action...


This is sweet nephew. My eldest brother youngest son. So...so... cute...


It was Nazrif's birthday also.... Yup.. he turned 15 the day before...


Each kids was eager to blow the candle also and eat the cake...

That's all... We had fun on that day. At least... family meet once in a while.. is nice...



No comments: