Thursday, January 24, 2008

Being away from the cyberspace

My fingers itch. But I can't do much. I have been very busy with my work, stitching beads. I can't believe that I actually have so much work to do. Adding to that, my daughter is not well. She had eye infection last week, and since yesterday, she has been having fever. She has been coughing and coughing. I had to put in a little bit of flu medicine in her milk to make her sleep better at night. Well, I am tired... very tired. But right now, I still got the chance to type something on my blog. Stealing a few moments to myself.

All week I had so many things to write on my blog. I can't believe that I actually have no idea what to type on my blog. My mind went blank when a minute ago, I had so many ideas. Right ow, I am actually wondering if I am actually very-very tired that my mind are not working properly. Am I?

Since been working from home, I had more time to teach my son and prepare him for next year. Yup.. next year he will be in standard one. How time flies. Having the time to spend with my children, I started to realized that both my children are so different. Right now, I have to concentrate on my eldest son. I am not sure if he is ignorant or could not care or what. I thought he was just having this attitude towards me. Today, his teacher, Mama Yong, told me, it is the same when he is in school. He just couldn't be bothered about the importance of discipline and time and also following sequences.

His teacher told me to send him for a martial art class where this could help him to learn about discipline and develop self esteem. I need to talk to my husband on that immediately. I think I agree with his teacher. Or, swimming class would be good too.

That is on my eldest son. However, a different story for my daughter. She has a good brain and she is using her brain without any limitation. She has actually overtake her brother in so many things. Even in reading and calculating. I realized that and because of that, I had to stop teaching them at home. I do not want my son feel inferior or less thatn his sister. Her teacher, Ms Amy told me to let her be. Let her find and explore as much as she wants. But, how can I divide my time for both of them when they are always with me now. I am so confuse. Help me Ya Allah. I want my children to do good. I don't really need them to be super fantastic, but I want them to be able to a survivor and winner also i this dangerous and competitive world.

No comments: