Sunday, January 27, 2008

Celebrity's wedding

I just watched on E! Channel on celebrities' wedding in Hollywood. The amount of money that they spend for their joyful day and how elaborate the wedding was. These celebrities are competing to show the amount of money that they are willing to spend. How nice.... When the person you are planning (only planning... may not come true.. you know how hollywood are)to spend the rest of their life with spend a big amount of money to make you happy.

Right now, I am doing some arrangements for a celebrity in Malaysia for his engagement ceremony. At the same time.. of course I asked his mum if he has set the date for the wedding and the place where it is going to be. These questions is just for me to see if I could be part of it or who knows to be the wedding planner. Believe it or not, she told me... that her son is waiting for boutiques and designers to offer him on sponsoring his wedding. Actually, he was hoping that I would be one of them. To sponsor his wedding. Hearing that, I just smile at her and said... " I do charity for those who deserve not for those who has the money but not willing to pay."

I can't believe this.. He is not so famous. Quite popular but not that popular... Anyway... now you see the difference between malaysian celebrities and hollywood celebrities.

No comments: