Thursday, July 24, 2008

The abused became the abuser

There is one boy who has been abused by his own mother until last year, his father finally took him away and never so far look back.

The problem is, growing up in a violent environment has really spoil this boy's life. He hates adult women. Especially mothers. He makes sure that other children follow his rules. and so many other things including abusing other children.

I have no idea at first how to approach this matter as my son is one of the children that has to follow his rules.

I approached this boy yesterday. As a mother in general. I told what is wrong and what is right. I was thinking, I do not want this boy to grow up hating women especially mothers. Children are still children, They do need love. I just hope that I will be able to help this boy. poor thing that at such a young age, he had to face these kind monster in his life.

No comments: