Tuesday, July 1, 2008

TESCO

See the sign??? TESCO... Even my kids recognize the word. Why...??? Because I do my shopping here for almost everything... and also anything... Name it... from groceries to even blouse and pants... Name... really... anything...


Lately... I have becoming one of those who actually buy Tesco products... and even help TESCO to promote their product. In this picture, I do use their rice, cordial drinks, salt, tissue paper, Cream Cracker biscuits and also toilet cleaner. Yup.... almost 80% of the product in the photo above... Hey... they are not bad... Actually quite impressive...
But for those who wants a better quality.. Of course, TESCO give a diferent choice. It is called TESCO Choice. From above photo... I am using the paper towel, wet tissu, Evaporated milk and also the handwash. Again... about half from the photo above. That is not included of other products that I am using...

Thank God there is TESCO... With the price of most things are rising higher and higher... I am practically using almost every TECO product... The funny part is, I did not hesitate at all using them. There were a few TESCO customers who was so not sure of using the product actually asked me a few times... Of course, if te product edible, okay or not...how is the product... the standard question... And I did not lie to them... I told them the truth... They are actually good...

4 comments:

Twinkle said...

Alaaa mimi.. u r lucky to have tesco. Here we don't have tesco. So we have to buy overpriced milo la.. overprice susu la.... Wat to do.... tempat ulu macam tempat aku mana nak dapat tesco?

Mimi Liana said...

Duduk lagi kat Ulu tu... hahaha!!! I love Tesco....Semalam, aku siap beli pencuci baju baby brand tesco.. the usual yang aku beli... since Syasya lahir dah naik 50%. Can't afford le beb... Nasib baik ada Tesco produce...

zainonzsza said...

Hi Liana,how's my cooking - laksa,apam n samusi.Could u finish them all? Apa hal ni,asik puji barang2 Tesco saja. The nearest Tesco fr my hse is in USJ or Subang Jaya - always confuse bet.these 2 places. Anyway,I'll try 2 buy 'everything' n 'anything' there 1 day. Oh, now I remember,there's 1 Tesco in Shah Alam,about 10km away fr my hse.

zainonzsza said...

Hi Liana,yr 2 children are very cute.Our Tok Yan (our grandpa on our mothers side}liked 2 play kites too.I remember he played it in front of their hse{govt qrts}in Port Weld -now back 2 the old name Kuala Sepetang,on windy days in the evening.Hope u're fine as I last saw u yesterday morning.Tq 4 everything,n hope 2 c u again when yr dear mum is here.