Monday, January 11, 2010

The truth about me with kids

I was born as the youngest in the family. I am much younger than my other brothers and sister. Basically I was brought up alone except the first 12 years of life, I had my grandma who was staying with until she passed away.

The thing is, I was so used of being on my own, I have no idea how to take care of small kids. Be friend with them is just a big no for me. Be nice... maybe. But that was all I would do. Don't blame me, I was just not a kid person.

I have three kids of my own. Honestly, I love them with all my heart and because they are mine, that is why I do take care and protect them to the fullest. But, being a person who don't really like kids, I think I have enough with three kids. I do not want to have more. No more. Because, somehow, I am just not good with kids. Disciplinary, yup... I am. Loving mum, yup too... but no more... Seriously.. no more.

My husband do insist that we have more. To go through the pregnancy, giving birth and take of a baby and night, I really despise the idea of going through that again. It was major stress for me. I guess my husband didn't see all that. Most of the time, since my first till the last child, I spend most of my time with them. even when I was working.

even how tired I was after coming back from work, I do make an extra effort to spend time with kids. Even when I had fever. I had no helper when I had only one child. Even how bad my cold or fever, I had no choice but to stay awake and forget that I was sick and make sure that my child are safe. Especially on the weekends.

Yeah... I do not like kids, but my kids, I do love them dearly... it is just I do not want more because I really don't want to go through the whole process again. Even only for more child. I pray hard that I won't get pregnant even unintentionally. Amin.

No comments: