Thursday, September 30, 2010

Getting fatter

I just stop breastfeeding my baby a week before Ramadhan. A month plus before that, I just went through a procedure for my hips and due to that, I am not suppose to do any exercise. Oh man...

I love to eat. Variety is the key. I may not take rice like other Malaysians do, but I do love other kind of food. But as I eat, I usually do my runnings in the morning and some exercises in the evening. Besides that, I was breastfeeding my child. Calories was burning while I was eating. I was able to maintain my weight.

When I had to stop exercising, I do realized that my weight increased a bit but when I stop breastfeeding my baby... it was obvious that I need to stop eating. I really need to stop eating. That is just so hard. I love food.

Now I have a mission. I really need to lose the weight as my choices in my wardrobe is not as many as before. In three months, I will get back to size M/L. Pray for me kay...

No comments: