Thursday, November 15, 2007

10 year old eye shadow



10 years ago, a good friend of mine bought a set of eye shadow that do not suits her skin tone... so she gave it to me. Guess what... after such a long time, I am still her good friend and the eye shadow is still the one that I have been using most days. About two hours ago.. I just told her that I still have the eye shadow that she gave me... She was shock as she herself have forgotten about the eye shadow. The tqo colours are totally out, only left the two darker colours...

2 comments:

Twinkle said...

Engkau ni memang.. aku memang lansung lupa pasal eyeshadow tu..

Nanti aku beli baru nak?

Mimi Liana said...

Aduhai... Masih elok lagi.. tak yah lah.. ko bukan baru abis duit beli eye shadow baru ke... relek le.. kalau rasa tak sesuai nanti... bagi kat aku... sure another 10 years tak yah beli eye shadow...hehehe!!!