Friday, November 9, 2007

Magnetic recovery


A few months back, my father asked to buy a bracelet that is made with a magnet in it. It cost me RM80. It suppose to help you to be a healthier person. At the time. I had no problem with my health while my hubby has high cholesterol level and a little bit of high blood pressure. All that do worries me. So, the bracelet was for him. He used the bracelet once in a while at night.


When I had problem with health some where in September this year. After doctor and doctor and doctor.I saw the bracelet that I gave my hubby and actually try it on. I used it on the day time while my hubby should be using it at night. Bit by bit, I found there is some changes in me. Not much, but there are changes. I could actually move better. Not much, but better. I can walk a longer period of time compared to before. Probably a few minutes more of walking but still there are changes.


I told my hubby about this and he bought me the bracelet in the picture. He wants me to wear it day and night. Right now, I am using the bracelet everyday and night. Hopefully, i will be better.

No comments: