Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you...

BACK HOME

My son celebrated his birthday two times...this year... This a week before his birthday when all his cousin form my side are all back in my home town. This is the first cake and he requested a Ben10 cake...
My parents grandchildren are seven of them... 5 boys and 2 girls. See the smallest boy is the picture... he is only two months younger than my daughter.. While the boy in red... is older than my son by four months...

As usual... it is everyone's birthday... all of them vlew the candles... Who cares...






AT THE PARK...


For those who is not children update... the character on this cake is called Ben10. Kidz are soooo... crazy about this cartoon character. My son is one of them... For his 6th birthday party with his friends in his kindergarten... I ordered this cake for him... However... we had a great day as we enjoyed ourselves at the park...


This is him... playing in the stream...in the park...




The children was enjoying themselves getting wet and dirty...




This is my daughter.... I purposely make her wear this dress as I thought they were going to blow the cake first.. then they play in the stream... I was wrong... so... my girl... play with the sand and wet the whole dress... Silly me...








2 comments:

Twinkle said...

Alaaa..... Happy Birthday to ur baby Nuh... dah besar anak engkau Mimi....

Mimi Liana said...

Dah besar... tahun depan sekolah.. I still have to give myself a big slap to keep on reminding myself how big he is now...