Tuesday, February 26, 2008

So many sex videos...

Lately... there are just so many scandals. For a politician, singer and also the latest one is an actress.

Hallloooo...!!! People.. got nothing else to do is it??? You put camera in a hotel...for what??? To see the sixty year old politician shrinking ass??? Come on.. at least if anyone wants to do that... could you please choose a more desirable actor... not an old man... everything almost kecut already... who wants to really watch...

As for Ida Nerina and Fauzi Nawawi.. you both did it or not... Only Allah knows... The thing is.. I don't care... but what I do not understand is... is someone wants to do all this super impose... why them... Not that Ida Nerina has a super beautiful body... She is not even that popular and also not that pretty... I really don't get it. As Fauzi Nawawi... He is sooo.... not good looking. His body....??? I'd rather watch an actor such Zed Zaidi...or even Hans Isaac... Worth the time and my eyes...

2 comments:

Twinkle said...

mimi: kau dah tengok ke Ida Nerina dan Fauzi Nawawi punye video ko? EWWwwwwwwww.. I don't want to think about it.

Mimi Liana said...

Dah... You can find it in Youtube. Still... I don't get it if soneome rteally chose them to do the super impose...