Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tun Dr. Mahathir a.k.a Che Det

I have been getting emails about our former PM on his and his family money. Basically he accumulate a lot while he was a PM. Besides that, other information which I don't really give a damn.

Now, people are trying to make him look bad. As he resigned from UMNO, he makes his remarks, basiccaly anything that he does now as an ex-PM is just basically suppose to be bad.

Next...what else I am going to get from my email. Someone might want to show that he was a sex maniac or can't have sex with his wife. I wonder how far people would go to degrade him.

To me, all these are idiots that got nothing to do. These people, give me a call, I can give you a lot of things to do in my house.

Che Det mark our country in the world map. Not just geographically but as news, as part of the world. Besides that he made people around the world love Malaysia and fear Malaysia at the same time. Isn't that wonderful? Of course for some people who are idiots, to them, that is not important. Try living in overseas even for a short while and you will feel and know the difference. Of course you stay in a different and befriend with only Malaysians, you will never know how it feels.

So, idiots... please stop. We are a country with dignity. We do not degrade a person after we feel like we don't need them anymore. We don't live in this country just to save our own ass. At least don't let other people see that you got no balls. It is pathetic. really... it does look that bad.

No comments: