Friday, August 27, 2021

My kids..


One thing that what my mum taught us right is, is about loving and taking care of our children. 

Thats why, i just cant accept when someone told me there are other people more important than my children. I should not be with my children. And when they cant make me leave my children, they try to make me believe that i was a crazy and horrible mother. Crazy in the sense that as though I am crazy and teach my children wrong. 

Please do not under estimate own children especially with the vast  knowledge that they can get at their finger tips. And the way they think and dont even think they can be easily persuaded. Nope... Not kids nowadays... 

So.. the one that said I was the one who put ideas into my kids head. Helloooo... I am that awesome that I can teach one of them to be ADHD? 

Kids giving and telling whats in their mind. Just because it does not suit your  mind.. that does not mean it is wrong and make them a bad person. 

I still on my children's side. Because they have only one mother,


No comments: