Sunday, February 17, 2008

A heart... it is complicated...

Yesterday, I waited with my sister in the hospital while my nephew went for the heart procedure. The procedure took longer than it suppose to. Finally after waiting for about two hours, a nurse called my sister and my brother in-law to go down to meet the doctor who did the procedure to my nephew. I.. waited in the room.

According to the doctor, the short circuit on Ajay's heart is near the main artery which means, if they even try to close the short circuit, they may also close the main artery and that will stop Ajay's heart. No way anyone of us going to let that happen. So, basically, the procedure was not done. Ajay still has the short circuit in his heart.

What else can be done. At this point, he will be on medication.

No comments: