Saturday, February 9, 2008

My first pregnancy


My eldest son is going to be 6 next Thursday. He was born on the Valentine's Day in the year 2002. When he was in my tummy, I was excited. Of course. First time... I took care of my food that I ate. And I took all the necessary meal that would help to develop my baby in my tummy normally I would take anyhting, even if I hate it. One of it was Soya Bean Milk. Like the picture above, just imagine I drink much everys single day. About 1.5 litres per day. I still can't believe that I actually did all that.


Of course, don't forget Anmum. The milk for pregnant mothers. I took two glasses every single day.

I did some cravings. I asked my hubby to get me the Pau Tanjung Malim. Luckily we had relatives that were getting married somewhere there. At least, my hubby do not just had to go to Tanjung Malim and get me the Pau, at least there was another reason.
Pregnancy time is a crazy time. I pengsan a lot. Even though I look big, but I was born with low blood count and low sugar. So, during pregnancy.. it was tough to eat for the purpose to keep myself alert all the time. It end up, I became very huge that even after I gave birth I were not able to lose my weight easily.




No comments: