Saturday, February 16, 2008

I am nervous


Today is the day that my family members have been nervous about. About a week ago, we found out that my nephew Ajay, ada extra urat in his heart. Because of that, he has a very fast heart beat and quite high blood pressure. How could anyone ever imagine such thing exist? I knew about these things because I have a friend who was having the same problem and she did the heart procedure and now she is okay.
But my mum and dad never heard of this. They are super nervous. My mum has been calling me almost everyday. At least to release her tense feeling. I know... All of us are worried.
The procedure will take about and hour and a half. We won't stop praying for him. He is tough. He is tougher than anyone would know.
When Ajay was born, I was 16 years old. I never hold a baby in my entire life. I am the youngest in the family. Ajay, I hold him and I thought how it was such a miracle because he was so real. He was in my sister's tummy and then he was out. That is super miracle.
Ask my friends, I talk about Ajay a lot that some of my friends thinks that they know my nephew quite well even though they never met him. And when they saw him, they would say... yeah... he is exactly like what you told us. Trust me, I did brag about him a lot.
Today, all of us are going to be together and we won't stop praying for Ajay. May Allah bless this procedure and it will go on smoothly.

No comments: