Friday, May 9, 2008

Turkey trip - 2nd day tour

That is one huge horse.


There were a lot going on there. Time has changed Troy. Troy used to be very near to the ocean but now... You have to use a binoculars to see the ocean from there.


Behind ,my hubby was whatever left from history of Troy. Amazingly, the stones are still very solid.
My children with their Mak Long. Troy is really a big place. I managed to go all the way. Even though I am so a pregger.


Troy is a beautiful place. A lot of poppy flowers.

This is some photos that we took on our way to Kusadasi from Troy. We were on the bus.


We were wondering why do most houses have the solar sytem thingy on their roof. We forgot to ask the tour guide.


Since there were only 15 of us, the tour guide brought us to his parents home in Kusadasi. His mum is hot. He said she is using olive oil. Hmmm.... smart. I actually bought olive oil there.

No comments: