Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Turkey Trip - 3rd day tour

House of Virgin Mary. This is where the Christians usually go. The photos below is basically at the bottom of the hill while the place is basically on the hill. My hubby and his sister took a picture together there.

The kidz were wondering why there were such a big hole. Honestly. I have no idea. But we still took photos here.


On the day that we arrived, the Q was super long. We have decided not to enter. So, we just took photos of people from the outside. This place is a Holy place for the Christians.



Here is Ephesus. This place is considered as one of the great ourdoor muzeum in Turkey.

Cihan, our tourist guide was explaining to us the history of Ephesus. I was not able to hear poperly as the weather was so hot at that time. I could only tell whatever I could hear.


I believe, here is one of the temple.


My little girl is at the top of the Odeion. She wanted to be there. So she climbed with my hubby. Of course, being a pregger, I have a reason to be lazy and refuse to climb up there. I only took the photos.
Of course, she wants a photo of herself up there.


My hubby and the kidz went for a camel ride. The camel was so small. But, the men who took care of the camel has actually put my son at the front and my daughter behind him. We were afraid that my daughter might fall down, so my hubby went for the ride too. We can't see my daughter's face. As my hubby had to hold on tied. He was afraid of falling down.

This is my daughter enjoying the thermal pool. The water is warm. It is suppose to be good for health.All of uss put our legs in.


My son had fun too. He walks around the thermal pool. He even went to hottest part of the pool.
My kidz with my hubby's family. Their grandfather, their grandmother and their auntie.


he thermal pool flow quite far.



Pamukkale. Basically on top of the cotton look like hills is where most people go to get the best thermal pool. They can put their legs in there. we only stayed down. There's a lake and ducks was swimming there. I guess, once the water flow further from the source, it is not so hot any longer.




Cihan and my children. This is Pamukkale.



We stayed at Lycus River hotel. It was okay. but that was the first time that we had to pay for our drinks rather than being part of the package. But, it was okay. The kids went and had fun at thermal pool provided by the hotel. The bathroom was quite narrow though. Get more info on the hotel at http://www.lycusriver.com/


3 comments:

Twinkle said...

Wah.. best laaa... kau ni memang terror, pregnant siap jalan jalan lagi.

Anyway, lucky you got the chance to go Mary's House. Aku sendiri pun tak tau yang rumah dia kat Turkey.

Apa barang kau beli? NAk tengok la jugak. Hehehehehehe

Mimi Liana said...

Nanti ya.. aku cerita trip dulu... nanti cerita barang plak... Kopak siut...

Mimi Liana said...

Twinkle... u should really go to house of Virgin Mary. Ramai Christians go there. According our tour guide, going there ala-ala macam we all Muslim gi buat Haji.