Monday, June 16, 2008

Betrayal...

I have been betrayed before. The feeling sucks. But time heals.

However, a few months back. I was betrayed, hurt and isolated from my own family members. Partly it was my fault, because I did not confide in them. But, I do not want to upset or worry them with what I was facing. So, I just keep quiet but what I did not know was, they started to speculate and make up their own stories and even accused me of doing things which I have no idea that in their mind, I was capable of doing such things. They actually believe what they speculate. That hurts.... really hurt.

Until now, my face is telling a different story to them. I smile and laugh and act like I am not being affected for what has happened. The truth is, I am just doing my duties as family. That is all. Being the youngest in the family, the older ones always assume that they do not need to say that they are sorry. They assume, it is my duty to forgive them or maybe, there were nothing and they do not need to ask for my forgiveness. Usualy, in time... I easily forgive and forget. But this time, I have not been able to find it in my heart to do that. Sucks. I am a better person than that. I have no idea until when I will be acting in front of them. With baby number three on the way. I am emotinally sometimes, unstable.

Life goes on.

No comments: