Friday, June 13, 2008

Turkey trip - 8th day - Final day

The reason we went to Turkey is because my father in law wanted so much to see the blue mosque. He wants to see the architecture and the engineering of the building itself with his own two eyes. So, the next day, my hubby brought him and my mum in law there. Actually, the day before, we went there already. But Daddy was so tired ater walking from the Topkapi palace to the Blue Mosque, he was not ale to stand much any longer.


This was the day before. The kids and I, went to the top already. My hubby did not have the chance. He is a good son. He took care of his parents.

Finally, my dad in law got to see inside the blue mosque. I was so happy to know that. He got what he wanted so much. Of course the were a drama before he got to go there. I have to admit. I lied to someone so that my dad in law can go to the blue mosque. My hubby knew what I did. I think... he is not angry with me after seeing the result. I think, I am not sure.


Beautiful... Super beautiful.


Look at his face. He is so thankful for able to be in the blue mosque.
Outside the blue mosque.


My dad in law near the top entrance of the Blue Mosque.

Then, My hubby and his parents rushed to the Grand Bazaar as my sis-in-law and I was doing our last minute shopping before we board the plan, heading back to KL. Believe it or not, even for such a little time, my hubby manage to his shopping. He can't resist.

That was the end of our journey to Turkey. We bought A carpet. (I am not sure, when I am going to use it). A Turkish tea set. Some things for my children. Some t-shirts and that are nost of it. Some porcelain too. All in all, I have been eating instant noodle since then. Hahaha!!!! Just kidding. The exchange rate is quite high. So, can't spend much.


No comments: