Friday, June 13, 2008

Turkey trip - 7th day

Istanbul


The first that we do the next morning was to go for the Bosphorus Cruise. They serve tea. And of course the famous apple tea. My mum in law and dad in law were having their tea. Dating time.


My kids was actually very exhausted after days and days of waking up early . But the still put a smile for the camera.


They went to the top of the boat. I wouldn't dare because being a pregger.


Smile....!!!



After the cruise, My hubby took a picture of the children near the boat that we board. I have no idea why my daughter is using the umbrella to pick her ears... Just kidding. She has that umbrella from Uncle Boss. That s what they call the boss of the Travel Agency. He was also in the tour.

This is somewhere in Topkapi. If I am not mistaken, this photo was taken right after we saw the biggest emerald that we have ever seen. Of course they did not allow anyone to take any photographs in the building.
This is one part on the Topkapi Palce. The palace is super huge.


This is one of the entrance. Gold everywhere. Just imagine the inside.


Yup... Posing with their dad. not really..



At the entrance of the Topkapi palace...

It was rainy and wet everywhere. I was so tired that day, that I slept despite the small hotel room that we had.

No comments: