Friday, March 11, 2011

future problems came from the past?

The first time I heard of this when i was n newly wed. Someone told me, a certain person in the family acted that way because she had a problematic past. My first reaction was to say... really?

From time to time, I keep on reflecting my actions with my past. Did I do something because of my past? I tried to think of any incidents that I could relate to it. But usually, I can't.

The reason is, I am a true believer that my past developed me as a person, but is not the reason for my future to happen the way it happened. Correct me if I am wrong. Do you really believe just because someone stab you from behind when you were 7 years old, that is why you just cannot trust anybody else in this world. One incident against millions all other beautiful and wonderful things that has happened to you, you blame on that one bad incident. Get real!

No comments: