Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How nice can you be?

I was told today by my mum that be nice to people who has helped you. No matter what. But, my question is, how nice should you be? Is there a guide line for this or just bluntly, no matter what, we need to be nice to the person who has helped you?

To me, that seems a little too much if we need to be nice without any boundaries to the person who has helped you. What if that person take advantage of you? Do you still need to be nice? Or that is the full stop? Or maybe, because that person helped you before, it is okay for that person to take advantage of you that need to be nice that person?

So many questions, I tried to ask my mum but she just keep on telling me that I can never be not nice to anyone who has helped me. No matter what the cost... hmmm...?

No comments: