Friday, March 4, 2011

Kurang Ajar! What does it mean!

Today, I saw a lady telling someone very much younger woman than her this ,

"Kurang ajar!"

The younger woman was so quiet and did not say a thing. The older lady keep on saying "Kurang ajar".

The younger woman still did not say anything but I could see that she was going to cry. So, I just had to go there and put my hand on the younger woman shoulder.

I told the older lady that if she needs a place to scold or shout that girl, please feel free to use my house which was so nearby. It so embarassing when she shouted at the younger woman like that.

The older lady said "You also kurang ajar!" Well.. I am not that younger woman. Of course I got to answered back.

"Why is it I kurang ajar?"

"For interfereing, That is Kurang ajar!"

"Well in that case, my parents did taught me well, it is just me who never listen to them. That is not Kurang Ajar!, That is tak belajar-belajar! Next time, if you want to use a term such as Kurang ajar, do search the meaning first. You sound so stupid. You are angry at this woman, but you curse her parents. Kan ke bodoh namanya."

With that I left with the younger woman right behind me.

No comments: