Thursday, March 17, 2011

Someone in my family is going through hell right now. A nasty divorce. Almost everyday that person call me telling me what is happening and how he or she is doing his or her best so that the divorce would go on smoothly.

Someone in my family is having problem with his or her spouse. Jealousy! Almost everyday he or she calls me. Telling me that he or she has the right to be jealous. His or her spouse is acting strangely when it comes to this one particular person.

Someone in my family is fed up with the fussiness that he or she has to go through in their marriage. Everything is wrong, and nothing is right. He or she just cannot stand with the fussiness as it is making him or her really fed up. This person calls me once a week.

I have my problems too. But I can't tell my own family as they tell their problems to me. Thankfully I have a few good friends that is always ready to be there for me. And I am always there for them. The funny part is, none of my family know that the problem that I am facing is bigger than theirs. Oh well...

No comments: