Monday, September 27, 2021

My champions


When he keep on saying to me, i am crazy. Suppose to go and meet with psychiatrist. Little did he know, i have been. Since for so long. I even have my own counseling sessions. With a counselor. I was not able to cope with his abuse. When i started, i didnt realized that i was abused. Mentally. I thought, he was just being mean or himself. And it was okay. I was the one has to learn to be able to adjust myself to his situation. Yeah.. That happens for so long.. That it has become my life style.

Until my children highlighted to me that what he was doing was wrong. 

The worst is, i still did not do anything. My children had to make me. Because they love me.

Am i thankful? Very much. My children arr so strong.. They may not be the smartest in class. But to me, they are my champions. 

No comments: