Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Relationships Quotes and me

 By the time you swear you are his

Shivering and sighing

and he vows his passion is infinite,

undying

Lady make note of this

One of you is lying

- Sherryl Woods , Chesapeake Shores 

One of us were lying. If not, we wont be here, where we are. It sucks, I even feel so much regrets, but that is not going to change the fact, what I am feeling now. 

It hurts to let go. Sometimes it seems the harder you try to hold on to something or someone the more it wants to get away. You feel like some kind of criminal for having felt, for having wanted. For having wanted to be wanted. It confuses you, because you think that your feelings were wrong and it makes you feel so small because it's so hard to keep it inside when you let it out and it doesn't come back. You're left so alone that you can't explain. Damn, there's nothing like that, is there? I've been there and you have too. You're nodding your head.
― Henry Rollins, The Portable Henry Rollins

Holding on for something that I believed worth holding on for. But affecting my children in a bad way. Was not what I expected at all. And now, trying to fix the damages that I have let happened for years. Not easy at all.

It's no good pretending that any relationship has a future if your record collections disagree violently or if your favorite films wouldn't even speak to each other if they met at a party.
― Nick Hornby

From beginning. Believing that being different is going to keep the relationships interesting. I was so bloody wrong. Especially only one side wanted to learn of the other side. Who would that be?

Maybe our girlfriends are our soulmates and guys are just people to have fun with.”
― Candace Bushnell, Sex and the City

Yeah... having friends, girlfriends helped me a lot. they keep me sane.


No comments: