Friday, September 24, 2021

Knowledge is power

 Today, i can see why, my soon to be ex husband chose that lawyer to be his lawyer. As I learned that the lawyer's office is like in Kajang or somewhere there. 


They have the same way of thinking. It may not seem obvious but I saw it when he tried to threaten me with nusyuz. Lucky for him, I have a lawyer and I know my rights.


Please ya lawyers. Even though you are representing your client, you are still answering to Allah. Fear Allah please. This morning it is not that he didn't know that I have a lawyer representing me. but he tried. He shove the nusyuz fear to me. 


Get this... Do you really believe Allah will continue let me be bullied and abused? and after all that, putting and giving me all the courage to actually love myself and stand up for myself, I am condemn to hell for sure for being nusyuz? Are you bloody sure we have the same God? My God is Allah.. who is yours? As a syariah lawyer, you should have fear of Allah. You  do have the knowledge of Islamic Law. 


My guess is now, ,thats why many women got defeated with our Syariah system because rhey dont have the knowledge. Even my own sibling was trying to make me tebus talak when I know my rights. yup.. she tried. 


Taking care of myself and my children is not wrong. We away from their father is self care. Get that... Nusyuz or not, Allah wont want me to harm myself or my children, You.. Mr Lawyer obviously do not know anything about what Allah can do to assholes like you for threatening a woman like me.


No comments: