Sunday, December 23, 2007

Bedak Sejuk vs Japanese Product

A few months ago, I tried a product from Japan that suppose to help in taking care of my face. Furthermore, Japan is an Asian country, they should understand Asian women skin better. Thats what I was told anyway. So, I tried because my big sis gave it to me. Well, my big sis (smaller in size though)bought the trial pack and she loves it. So, immediately she bought the whole product and gave me the trial pack. So, I got it for free. Being a younger sis is so much fun. I got free things. Yoohoo!!!

My sis did mention that it smells like 'tapai' after putting it on the face. Tapai is basically made of rice. And it looks like in the picture below.



So, I tried the product and only after a day or two, I started to get a lot break out. It was really bad that I had to stop using it and go back using my old cheap product which so far never give me any major break out.
My sis did mention that the product did smell like tapai, right? 'Bedak sejuk' also made of rice. So, now, I tried to use bedak sejuk everyday. Why? Because bedak sejuk is also made of rice. Well, the result is the same. I got major break out. But at least, the 'bedak sejuk' don't cost hundreds of ringgit (even though my sis gave me for free). I bought the bedak sejuk for only RM2.50 for a bottle. Well, because of that, I am not that upset. Typical me...

My point is, spending so much on a skincare that is from a faraway land when we actually can find it in our own hometown. Amazing isn't it? by putting more technology into a product, it becomes something known worldwide. Used by so many celebrities, and the best part is, if using 'bedak sejuk, your face look like you put flour all over your face.



But by using the japanese product, it is colourless, so I can go out with the 'miracle water' on my face. I would look like the picture below.. (I wish...)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

There are still bedak sejuk in the market??? I didn't know that??? How do they survive.. Of course with your comment... people would rather buy bedak sejuk compared to the miracle water.

Matelda said...

Hi there! I am currently doing a survey based on Bedak sejuk. Would really appreciate if you could visit my blog and vote. Thanks cya.
www.m2paradise.blogspot.com