Thursday, December 6, 2007

Haunting the house

My house has always been haunted. Especially the middle room. There are some kind of activities happening there most of the time. They have tried to haunt us and make us scared since we stayed here around 6 to 7 years ago.

But I found it more of irritation. Let say, I put my sons pyjamas on the bed. I turn to my son and look back to the pyjama to put it on my son, the next thing I know, the pyjama is no longer there. The pyjama will come back eventually but not at the same spot or soon. Give me around 10 days. Suddenly it is in another room or probably at the lving room sofa. Like I said, it is no longer about being scared it is more of annoying.

But of course as my first son was a baby (less than 2 years old), he used to wake up in the middle of the night and cry. Just imangine..you are sleeping, your husband and son too. But suddenly...BOOM! He started to cry for no reason. At first I thought because of the stomach ache or some kind of pain. But then I realized that he was being disturbed by something supernatural. How do I know that? Because my husband was disturbed in the middle night also. In his half awake and half sleeping he would be fighting with something and shouted ALLAH!!! Scary huh? But to me.. it is still annoying and irritating because I work the whole day and I would like to sleep without disturbance, except when my babies wants milk or sick. But because of these things trying to haunt us, I couldn't sleep. I have to wake my son up or my husband, which was not easy and recite anything that I could think of from al-Quran. It works but still, disturbing my sleep. I have lines under my eyes.

So far, Alhamdullillah, I am okay. Nothing has really kacau me except through my son and my husband. But chipsmore attitude on things in the house... are the things that are happening to me alone. If only I know what to do. We are planning to stay in this house until we retire. No plans of going anywhere else. So whatever has been haunting us... you have to bear with us just like we have done the same with you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Liana, this sounds familiar. I think the "uninvited and invisible" guests are bored and just want to have some fun at the wrong time.

We don't like it either when they disturb our sleep. Kak Ida/Auntie Dot says "In future, just get the boom, boom dancer/nephew and the cheeky niece be the ghost busters!" LOL :-)

Perhaps we should produce our version of the Ghost Whisperer based on our encounters with them. Mesti dapat awards.